SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
This website contains forward-looking statements. We may, in some cases, use words such as “project,” “believe,” “anticipate,” “plan,” “expect,” “estimate,” “intend,” “should,” “would,” “could,” “potentially,” “will,” or “may,” or other words that convey uncertainty of future events or outcomes to identify these forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements include statements about:
Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we
cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. There are a number of
important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the results anticipated by these
forward-looking statements. These important factors include those that we discuss in our prospectus under the caption “Risk Factors” and elsewhere.
- our ability to comply with the extensive regulatory framework applicable to our industry, including
- Title IV of the Higher Education Act and the regulations thereunder, state laws and regulatory requirements, and accrediting agency requirements;
- the pace of growth of our enrollment;
- our conversion of prospective students to enrolled students and our retention of active students;
- our ability to update and expand the content of existing programs and the development of new programs in a cost-effective manner or on a timely basis;
- our maintenance and expansion of our relationships with the United States Armed Forces and various organizations and the development of new relationships;
- the competitive environment in which we operate;
- our spending of the proceeds from this offering;
- our cash needs and expectations regarding cash flow from operations;
- our ability to manage and grow our business and execution of our business and growth strategies;
- and our financial performance.
You should read these factors and the other cautionary statements made on this website as being applicable to all related forward-looking statements wherever they appear. If one or more of these factors materialize, or if any underlying assumptions prove incorrect, our actual results, performance or achievements may vary materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. We undertake no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.